Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. is seeking a Collections Rep / Returned Mail Research to process returned mail items and research these accounts for new addresses as an integral part of the Collections process and to perform other departmental duties as assigned.
- Research all returned mail items received via Data Media and USPS on a daily basis via the Mail Return tickler.
- Update accounts with new addresses, temporary addresses, notations of deceased patients, etc. as appropriate per information received from USPS and Data Media.
- Conduct research for new addresses via hospital databases, insurance websites, and public internet resources as appropriate, as well as contacting patients by phone as needed.
- Update and file insurance after determining eligibility when located in the course of address research or Tickler review.
- Update and note all applicable patient accounts.
- Forward undeliverable items for skip trace as appropriate.
- Provide support as requested by department manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent education.
- Strong data entry skills with above-average accuracy.
- Familiarity with internet access and usage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized while performing multiple tasks.
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Office products.
Collections Department Manager
7505 Metro Blvd Edina MN