Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. is seeking a Customer Service, Health Care Billing to provide customer service in a timely and professional manner, including answering telephone inquiries, resolving customer issues, insurance and collection matters and assisting the department manager with a variety of other company and staff related issues.
- To focus on serving the needs of our customers and to strive for customer satisfaction with every interaction, including patients, hospital partners, insurance companies, attorneys and doctors.
- To maintain a high level of flexibility in order to research and resolve various issues that come up day to day.
- To back up the receptionist in answering the telephone and greeting clients and visitors as required.
- To be resourceful in obtaining information from insurance companies and locations to resolve patient accounts.
- Some post high-school education preferred.
- Two to three years experience in healthcare or health insurance customer service required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills for timely and thorough problem resolution required.
- Strong verbal and written skills required, coupled with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to interact well with a variety of team members and co-workers.
Full Time (benefit eligible position)
Customer Service Manager, Collections & Customer Service
7505 Metro Blvd Edina MN