Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. is seeking a Digital Imaging Network Support Coordinator to manage the flow of digital images to ensure fast and efficient exam turn around. Answer incoming calls and distribute accordingly. Perform the duties of an Applications Support Specialist.
Customer Service Support:
- Provide exceptional client support through problem resolution accuracy and personal responsiveness.
- Prioritize customer concerns and escalate critical problems to appropriate individual.
- Resolve customer problems by providing information and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Demonstrate the appropriate use and management of information systems (ie: report any system problems to appropriate personnel-Allina vs. CRL).
DIN Operations Coordination:
- Support radiologist productivity by accomplishing the following tasks:
- retrieving prior exams,
- sorting images on AV and IntelePacs and removing completed work,
- monitoring CRTIS for timeliness of reads
- prioritizing workflow to maintain performance standards,
- contact clients requesting missing images, orders, worksheets or any data required by the radiologist,
- coordinate telephone contacts for radiologists to enhance their productivity,
- perform data entry if exam and demographic information as needed,
- track exams on the digital network,
- Collects all pertinent patient information (i.e. exam indications, previous studies and reports) before forwarding exams to the radiologist to be read,
- Ensures that all exams are read and reports are called to the referring physician when indicated.
- Maintain required performance standards and recommend ideas for improving service levels and procedures.
- Improve service delivery by identifying persistent problems, recommending changes and forwarding information to manager.
- Collect information that provides DIN team members with user information that enables early detection and resolution of problems.
- Support and maintain database integrity.
- Accomplish DIN and organizational mission by completing operational tasks.
Training and Orientation:
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of support systems and continually strives to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, participation in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Educate Radiologists as needed on any updates to the various applications used by CRL (ie: CRTIS, Advanced Visual, IntelePacs).
- Educate and train clients on any updates to the various applications used by CRL (ie: CRTIS, IntelePacs).
- Strong customer service skills using professional, courteous, respectful and timely communications.
- Ability to multi-task and follow up with extreme attention to detail.
- Timely and efficient problem solving skills (problem determination, resolution, escalation and documentation).
- Healthcare industry experience. One year of radiology experience desired.
- Must be able to work independently utilizing both time management and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn networking and telecommunications as it pertains to digital image transmission.
- Minimum high school/GED experience
- Experience with Windows 2000, Excel and fax machines.
Sat 7 am – 3 pm
Sun 7 am – 3 pm
Mon 3 pm – 11 pm
Tues 3 pm – 11 pm
Full time (eligible for benefits)
Manager, Digital Imaging Network Operations
Abbott Northwestern Hospital