Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL), a well-established radiology practice based in Minneapolis, Minnesota has an opening for a part-time Graphic Design Intern this summer.
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a paid intern who’s passionate about design and the creative process. We’re looking for a motivated intern who is ready to get involved in all aspects of the creative process, from concept to content creation. You’re committed to your craft and up to speed on best practice design approaches. You’re an energetic self-starter who’s ready to work and learn and not afraid to jump in the deep end.
Previous experience is great but most important, you’re looking for an experience that will hone your skills and give you opportunities to build your portfolio. You’ll partner with the marketing team to produce a range of graphic design products from print and web design to social media graphics.
- Assist with design/development of print, web design, and social media graphics
- Explore new design concepts and design trends
- Collaborate with concept and design of collateral for Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign, and other as assigned
- Other duties related to the organization and workflow of the department
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art Design, Web design, or related field
- Self Starter with independent work habits and creative solutions
- A portfolio of work
- Creative thinking, graphic design and typography skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Adobe Animate and WordPress a plus
- Passion for social media and emerging technology and platforms
- Collaborative and team orientated, but also capable of working independently
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
7505 Metro Blvd Edina MN