Mammogram Technologist – Full Time
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. is seeking a certified mammogram technologist to ensure efficient and effective delivery of mammography services to our patients and referring physicians.
- Performs mammography services.
- Verifies the appropriate patient for each examination.
- Verifies appropriate procedure to be performed by checking orders and correlating with the patient’s symptoms and problems.
- Thoroughly explains the nature of the procedure to the patient to alleviate patient anxiety associated with the exam and /or equipment.
- Provides the necessary assistance to the radiologist and/or physician with procedures.
- Assists Radiologist and Ultrasound Technologist with invasive breast procedures.
- Maintains a high level of patient confidentiality in adherence with HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved radiologic sciences program.
- ARRT certification
- 2+ years experience as a radiologic technologist with certification in mammography.
- CPR Certified.
- Diagnostic mammography experience preferred
- Experience in Bone DXA preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with huge emphasis on quality patient care.
- Detail oriented
- Team player
Full-Time (benefit eligible)