Teleradiologist – Private Practice based in Minnneapolis – Remote
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) is a physician-owned and physician lead practice that has been serving patients and providers throughout the Upper Midwest for 90 years. CRL’s 75+ board-certified radiologists represent all imaging subspecialties, including breast, body, diagnostic, interventional, neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, and PET/nuclear medicine.
We are seeking skilled radiologists to join our teleradiology and emergency radiologist team. Our team provides 24/7/365 comprehensive teleradiology service for 22+ onsite hospitals, and 100 teleradiology sites throughout the upper Midwest. CRL has been providing teleradiology services for over 20 years.
Multiple shift options. Current 7-hour night and 8-hour or 9-hour evening and night shifts available include the following:
- Evening 9-hour shifts (3pm-12am CST)
- Evening 9-hour shifts (4pm-1am CST)
- Evening 8-hour shifts (6pm-2am CST)
- Night Owl 7-hour shifts (9pm-4am CST)
- Full time position is an average of 165 shifts per year depending on the blend of shifts worked
- Radiologist preferences for shifts are negotiable and will be taken into account
- Scheduling of shifts tailored to balance the needs of the practice and the radiologist’s preference.
- Premium compensation paid for weekend and holiday shifts
- Options available for less than full-time or full-time plus
- Ample opportunities for additional compensation
- Interpretation of typical general and emergency radiology exams
- No mammography require but interest will be considered
Radiologist focused organization and support team (IT and administration), Support staff working side by side with our radiologists 24/7/365, CRL provided workstation at your home office, Competitive compensation, benefits, and malpractice coverage
Service area includes MN, ND, SD, WI
CRL takes pride in our long-standing and strong relationships with our teleradiology customers. We have done so by ensuring prompt turnaround time on STAT reports, providing the highest quality interpretations, and supporting our customers with some of the most advanced information technology services and dedicated IT professionals available. Our radiologists and customers can count on timely transmission of diagnostic information, images, and reports.
Qualified candidates must be Board-certified or Board-eligible. Our credentialing team will manage all necessary licensure and credentialing.
Director of Recruiting