Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to effectively provide customer service to patients and visitors of the clinic; support and assist physicians as needed; assist in administrative clinic operations as well as working with outside facilities we support. Ensure high quality assurance to our clinic and maintain efficient front desk/reception areas; being the point of contact between facilities to ensure the best patient care possible; fulfilling medical records requests and other duties as needed.
- Answers phones, schedules patient exams, answers inquiries from patients, referring offices, and other callers, retrieves and delivers accurate messages to clinic personnel.
- Greets and assists patients checking in for appointments.
- Coordinates maintenance of patient records and medical record requests.
- Communicates information to facilitate continuity of patient care and clinic workflow.
- Communicates and/or forwards exam information to patients, physicians, and clinic personnel.
- Performs a variety of administrative responsibilities ensuring smooth clinic operations.
- Responsible for locking up/securing all patient information.
- Maintain a high level of patient confidentiality in adherence with HIPAA guidelines.
- Other duties, as assigned, such as reminder calls to patients and monitoring report distribution queues.
- Transcribe reports of normal/benign mammograms.
- Routinely navigate through RIS; Lexmark NIL; Volpara Patient Hub; CRTIS; Acuo; Finesse and other systems as needed.
- High degree of professionalism
- Previous clinical experience including patient scheduling
- Superior customer service skills
- Medical terminology training/certificate a plus
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma with some business school or vo-tech training preferred
- Flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the office.
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Able to redirect workflow/effort and priorities at a moment’s notice
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, within all levels of our organization
- Radiology knowledge helpful
Full-Time, Benefit Eligible