Customer Service & Billing Assistant
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd is seeking a customer service & billing assistant to provide customer service in a timely and professional manner as primary staffer of the business office’s credit card line, following up declined transactions, and assisting the department with a variety of other tasks, including mail processing, bankruptcy accounting, account research, and backing up the Receptionist.
- To focus on serving the needs of our customers and to strive for customer satisfaction with every patient interaction.
- To maintain a high level of flexibility in order to research and resolve various issues that come up day to day.
- To back up the receptionist in answering the telephone and greeting clients and visitors.
- To assist Department manager with daily tasks as assigned.
- To assist in processing Bankruptcy notices.
- To provide requested billing and legal documentation to collection agencies.
- Some post high-school education preferred.
- Two – three years experience in customer service required. Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills for timely and thorough problem resolution required.
- Strong verbal and written skills required, coupled with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to interact well with a variety of team members and co-workers.
Reports to: Manager, Collections and Customer Service