“I love what I do. I work primarily with cancer and cardiac patients utilizing diagnostic PET (positron emission tomography) and nuclear imaging. I feel that is it my mission to provide the highest quality service to my patients so they can receive the best and most effective treatment and care for their conditions.
I have been trying to make a difference in my patients’ lives since I began practice 23 years ago, in 1989. I hope to continue doing so for many years to come.
- Medical Director of Nuclear Medicine at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical Co-Director of HeartScan Minnesota at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- Chairman of the Radiation Safety Committee at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical Director of LifeScan Minnesota PET/CT Center in Edina, MN
- Medical Director of Mobile Imaging Services (mobile nuclear imaging), Minneapolis, MN