- DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS: Contrast Enhanced MR Imaging of CNS Disease. Leptomeningeal Disease. Berlex Laboratories/Mosby (2003).
- “Diffusion-weighted MR imaging in the preoperative assessment of brain abscesses.” Leuthardt EC, Wippold FJ 2nd, Oswood MC, Rich KM. Surg Neurol. 58 395-402 (2002).
- “Water proton MR properties of human blood at 1.5 tesla: magnetic susceptibility, T1,T2, T2* and non-Lorentzian signal behavior,” W Spees, M Oswood, J Ackerman, D Yablonskiy, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine,45 533-542 (2001).
- “Structural homology of Escherichia coli acyl carrier protein and spinach acyl carrier protein by NMR,” MC Oswood, Y Kim, J Ohlrogge, JH Prestegard, Proteins, 27 131-143 (1997).
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Acyl-chain-Protein Interactions, Ph.D. Dissertation, Advisor: James H. Prestegard, Yale University, Department of Chemistry, 1996.
- Making Pictures Talk. Interviewed by Twin Cities MD NEWS magazine. Article appeared in the February/March 2012 editio
- “Stereotactic Imaging and Intraoperative Brain MRI”, Frontline Neurology Symposium, Bloomington MN, October 2010.
- “Imaging in Epilepsy”, Frontline Neurology Symposium, Bloomington, MN October 2006
- “Introduction to Neuroimaging”, presentation to medical staff at Aspen Medical Group and Northfield Hospital, 2003 and to Abbott-Northwestern neurology nursing staff, 2005.