Dr. Kevin Edelman joined Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) in the late 90s with specializations in Body Imaging and Breast Imaging. He received an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis, where he then completed his residency in Radiology. He then completed a fellowship in Abdominal Imaging at Indiana University in Indianapolis.
Dr. Edelman’s favorite aspect of his job is helping patients by being able to diagnose medical conditions and to perform procedures. His expertise earned him recognition as a Top Doctor in Mpls.St. Paul Magazine in 2009 and in the Twin Cities Checkbook 2011, where he was recognized as a doctor 9,000 physicians surveyed named as a colleague they would trust to care for their loved ones. When not working, he likes to spend time with his family.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Radiology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Abdominal Imaging, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
- American College of Radiology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Medical Association
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Twin Cities Medical Society