Dr. Stephen Fry came to Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. as a Diagnostic Neuroradiologist in July 1987 upon completion of his fellowship in Neuroradiology and Neuro MRI at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Fry has an extensive background in the educational system. From 1986 to 1987, he was an instructor for the Diagnostic Radiology Section at Emory School of Medicine. Recently, Dr. Fry was the Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Minnesota as well as Co-Medical Director at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Mobile Vascular Lab. Since 2005, Dr. Fry has served as Medical Director at CRL Imaging Edina.
In his free time, Dr. Fry likes to go running, bicycling, cross-country skiing and camping.
- Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- American Board of Radiology
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
Transitional, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Diagnostic Radiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Neuroradiology and Neuro MRI, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology Senior Member
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota State Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Twin Cities Medical Society