How is Emergency Radiology unique?
- We are a service of an established, full-service radiology practice that has been providing radiology services for 84 years and teleradiology services for 24 years
- We are a privately-held, physician-owned (not investor-owned) company that understands the radiology market and is dedicated to superior customer service
- All our radiologists are US-based, US-licensed, and certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- Our radiologists are highly trained and represent all imaging subspecialties, allowing us to customize our services to your specific requirements
- Our state-of-the-art technology provides fast, reliable and secure transmission of images and reports
What Services are Available?
- Emergency Radiology offers solutions crafted to your unique needs. We can provide after-hours urgent / emergent preliminary reads, weekend and holiday coverage, weekday coverage, vacation coverage, sub-specialty interpretations, and final interpretations.
How do your radiologists communicate with referring providers?
- Our radiologists provide reports that are both immediately faxed and available online. Our radiologists also call with verbal reports on critical findings. Of course, our radiologists are always available via phone for consultations.
What is your report turnaround time?
- Stat reports are returned in an average of 23 minutes. Non-emergent reports are delivered within 24 hours.
Is technical support available?
- Yes. We provide all customers with 24/7/365 technical support to ensure the timely transmission of images and reports.
How are your services priced?
- We have simple, straightforward pricing options to meet each customer’s unique needs. There are no hidden costs, no minimum or maximum volume requirements, and no separate charges for licensure, credentialing or malpractice insurance.
How quickly can I begin using Emergency Radiology?
- Technically, we can deploy our services within a matter of hours. However, timeframes often take several weeks, usually due to the staff privileging process.
How can I learn more about, or get started with, Emergency Radiology?
- Simply contact us online, by email or by phone. We look forward to speaking with you.