Diagnostic Radiologist – Minneapolis/St Paul
Due to an increasing volume of work, increased coverage needs and retirements we are looking to hire additional radiologists to provide body & general radiology services at hospitals and clinics in the Minneapolis metro and surrounding suburbs. Our sites have between 1 and 4 Radiologists onsite daily.
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) is a physician-owned practice that has been serving patients and providers throughout the Upper Midwest for 90 years. CRL’s 75 board-certified radiologists represent all imaging sub specialties, including breast, body, diagnostic, interventional, neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, nuclear medicine and pediatrics.
CRL is trusted to deliver a complete range of radiology services to the healthcare community, including outpatient imaging services at 2 convenient Edina locations, on-site radiology services for 22 partner hospitals and clinics (including Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis), and teleradiology-based interpretation services for over 100 healthcare organizations.
- Broad spectrum of procedures common in general radiology
- Breast care and breast procedures
- Breast ultrasound
- Excellent and unique opportunity for experienced or recent graduate trained in general radiology
- Partnership position
- Competitive compensation and benefits program including flexible vacation time
- Must be Board-certified or Board-eligible
- MQSA certified
- MN, ND, SD and WI license eligible
Requirements & Benefits:
- Partnership Position
- Qualified candidates must be Board-certified or Board-eligible
- Our credentialing team will manage all necessary licensure and credentialing
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits program including 401K, Profit sharing, Medical/Dental, Disability, etc.
Director of Recruiting