Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Full Time (Benefit Eligible)
Locations in Greater Minnesota
To perform nuclear medicine imaging exams at hospitals and clinics under contract with Mobile Imaging Services, a partnership between CRL and Allina Health Systems.
- Provide quality nuclear medicine images for radiologist and/or cardiologist interpretation.
- Deliver quality patient care before, during, and after a nuclear medicine imaging exam.
- Perform quality control tests to ensure proper performance of all the equipment in the nuclear medicine laboratory.
- Order, receive, evaluate, prepare, and administer all radiopharmaceuticals and non-radioactive drugs pertaining to nuclear medicine imaging in accordance with all state, federal and institutional guidelines.
- Ensure the use of ionizing radiation is done safely and effectively by following ALARA, performing radioactive contamination monitoring, and disposing of radioactive waste in accordance with all governing regulations.
- Maintain the appropriate medical records per company and customer policies. Ensure HIPPA requirements are constantly maintained.
- Keep sites clean, organized, and adequately stocked with medical supplies. Notify management when supplies are low.
- Inform management of any concerns or changes in service/methods requested by the customers.
- Maintain appropriate professional licensure, including NMTCB or ARRT (N), BLS, and CE per registry requirements.
- Board certified or board eligible in nuclear medicine technology (NMTCB or ARRT (N)).
- Possesses appropriate knowledge of nuclear medicine and medical terminology based on experience level.
- Radioactive materials shipping, transporting, and receiving training (will provide as necessary)
- Highly motivated, possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time, priorities, and resources effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Philips/Adac and Siemens nuclear medicine products desired.
- Strong communication, customer relationship, and organizational skills.
- Strong problem diagnosis skills preferred.