Dr. Jeffrey Magnuson is a part of our CRL Neuroradiology team.
Dr. Magnuson received his Medical Degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School graduating Summa Cum Laude.
He then completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology followed by a fellowship in Neuroradiology at the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education in Rochester, MN.
Dr. Magnuson has received numerous awards for his work. When asked what he enjoys most about his job, he replied, “There is great satisfaction in combining imaging findings, clinical story and past experience to make the correct diagnosis for a patient.” Dr. Magnuson also stated that he enjoys serving as an imaging consultant to his colleagues in clinical medicine.
Outside of work, Dr. Magnuson enjoys a great meal with his family and friends, as well as spiritual development, traveling, yard work, windsurfing, and audiobooks.
- Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- American Board of Radiology
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
Neuroradiology, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- Minnesota Radiologic Society
- Radiological Society of North America