Immediately following graduation from the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education as a neuroradiology fellow, Dr. Norman Arslanlar joined Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) in 2004 as a Diagnostic Neuroradiologist.
In his free time, Dr. Arslanlar likes race cars, designing and building electronic devices, programming computers, and spending time at home relaxing with his family.
- Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- thoracic surgeon
University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
Transitional, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
Diagnostic Radiology, Integris Baptist Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK
Neuroradiology, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Member IEEE Computer Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Texas Medical Association
- Twin Cities Medical Society