Dr. Scott Sidney specializes in Diagnostic Radiology with a subspecialty in Musculoskeletal Imaging. He joined CRL in 2007. At CRL, Dr. Sidney enjoys his job because of the element of puzzle solving that each case represents. It leaves him with the satisfaction of knowing he is contributing to a patient’s health and wellness.
While balancing a full workload, Dr. Sidney likes to cook, garden, and road bike in his free time.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Amherst College, Amherst, MA
University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
General Surgery, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
Diagnostic Radiology, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
Musculoskeletal Radiology, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
- American College of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- The Radiology Society of North America
- Twin Cities Medical Society
- Wisconsin Radiological Society