Molecular/Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
We are seeking a full-time ABR – BC or BE physician with fellowship or experience in Nuclear Medicine and PET imaging. The successful candidate will be working with our Nuclear Medicine Section at Abbott Northwestern Hospital a quaternary hospital in Minneapolis.
This position will require expertise in interpretation of PET/CT, SPECT/CT and expertise in diagnostic nuclear medicine, and the ability to supervise therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures. Body and General Radiology interpretations and procedural expertise is a plus. We interpret nuclear and PET studies from our network of 50 onsite and teleradiology facilities.
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) is a physician-owned practice that has been serving patients and providers throughout the Upper Midwest for 90 years. CRL’s 75+ board-certified radiologists represent all imaging subspecialties, including breast, body, diagnostic, interventional, neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, nuclear medicine and pediatrics.
- Competitive compensation
- Partnership or Remote Employed position
- Excellent benefits program including flexible vacation time and retirement programs
- Sign on bonus
- Qualified candidates must be Board-certified or Board-eligible with ABR.
- MN, ND, SD, and WI license eligible
- Willing relocate to Minnesota or have interest in FT remote position
Director of Recruiting